The ever increasing popularity of casino craps is no accident. By some estimates, for those of you keeping score, nearly thirty-million people in America indulge in craps. Truth be told, it’s no secret that many people all over the world love craps. Chances are you are likely to catch the bug, that is, if you haven’t already.
Despite this wide spread popularity, casino craps enthusiasts as a whole share a problem… misleading information about the game. The majority of this misleading information is promoted to keep the masses in the dark. You deserve to know the truth, so continue reading and discover seven things you must understand in order to know the truth about craps.
Just to be sure we are starting with a proper foundation — Casino craps is the game that involves players betting on the outcome of any of the number combinations of a pair of dice being rolled at a craps table. Additionally, these players can bet on multiple numbers, combinations and the associated odds available.
Now, let’s dig into the often hidden aspects of the game and discover what you must know about casino craps:
1. Whether the casinos, craps experts, craps professionals or anyone else that thinks they know the truth tells you or not, you will never beat the house playing craps. Why? Simply put, you are not really playing against the casinos. The way craps combines the rules and the odds, the casino is the equivalent of a bank that charges every customer a small fee for holding their money in the bank. Learn to live with this fact – whether you win or lose at the casino craps table, the casino ultimately gets a percentage of your bets.
2. You do not need to learn all the odds calculations for all the possible bets on the casino craps table in order to understand the game. What you know or do not know about the odds, will not change how the dice roll, nor will it change what the casinos decide to pay you for a winning bet. You may feel the need to help a dealer with your payout, but if your reasoning is not in sync with the boxman and/or pit boss, let it go.
3. You do not need to know all the available betting options at the casino craps table in order to play the game successfully. Sure, they make for variety and excitement, but most of them have terrible odds, which translates to guaranteed losses.
4. Yes, some casinos offer lessons on playing casino craps, but do you really think they are trying to help you win? Not that it should matter, after all, their profit is guaranteed. Here’s the point, you are the only one that cares whether you win or lose. Just because the table employees teach you to play a certain way, don’t assume they are trying to help you win. UFABET
5. The many superstitions being tossed around the casino craps table are just that, superstitions. Do you really think a pair of dice can hear all the crap the players are saying? Seriously, a superstition can only be true in the minds of those that are determined to believe them. The solution: Ignore all superstitions while at the casino craps table.
6. Believe the key to winning at casino craps is learning how to control the dice? Some of the highest paid professionals in sports play basketball. None of them are 100% accurate. Do you really think the average casino craps player can really control the dice? Look, unless you are in the rare.0005% of craps players that can control the dice enough to win more often than not, find the shooters that are and bet with them.
7. Set a limit on the amount you will lose and stop when you reach that limit. Set a limit on the amount you will win and stop when you reach that limit. Make sure your wins are more than your losses. Master this discipline, and your success is guaranteed.
Follow the seven tips above and watch as your game transforms you from playing like the misled masses, to the rare few that enjoy winning at casino craps